How to Sign Up for a Personal Venmo Account
Follow the instructions below to sign up for Venmo:
- Download one of our mobile apps: iOS & Android (Venmo does not have a Windows app)
- Open the Venmo app
- Choose your sign-up method and create a secure password (between 8 and 20 characters long, and should contain at least one number or symbol like (!@#$%)).
- Verify your phone number and email address
- Add and verify your bank account
You can also sign up for Venmo from your computer here.
Venmo is only available in the United States and is only compatible with U.S.-based bank accounts and phone numbers. You must also be able to send and receive SMS/text messages from shortcodes.
Paying Through Venmo
You can make payments using the Venmo app or Venmo debit card. The easiest way to do so is person-to-person.
- Tap on the Venmo app on your mobile device.
- Choose the payment icon at the top right.
- Select add a recipient. You can add by Venmo username, phone, or email which will be provided to you by our sales team
- Add the payment amount.
- Include a note to the payment, (Order #12XX)
- Tap Pay. You’ll see your Venmo balance or default backup account. Choose the currently selected account to make a change.
- Confirm payment.
send us a screenshot of the payment to our email “Sale@USA-reloads.com” for confirmation and approval